VERSATILITY, SIMPLICITY, AND QUALITY SAMPLES
The versatile EnCor® Breast Biopsy System delivers quality samples-even in the most difficult locations within the breast. It has been designed to provide speed and efficiency in various imaging modalities and offers a variety of options to allow you to adapt to each patient's specific needs.
Advanced Sampling Options
- Adaptability: Pre-programmed sampling patterns provide flexibility to choose pattern best suited to the lesion location
- Automated or manual sampling: Automated sampling option enables time and attention for patient support
- Size: Full- and half-sample modes provide flexibility for thin breasts and superficial lesions
- Density: Normal and dense tissue modes adjust for tissue density
- Tri-concave trocar tip: Sharp tip reduces tissue drag and discomfort
Anesthetic and Marker Placement
- Pain management: Undiluted anesthetic available through the probe, as needed
- Anesthetic 360° sweep: Option to index the needle through an area of interest that allows anesthetic to be dispensed within the entire biopsy site
- Marker placement: Breast tissue markers are easily deployed through the back of the breast biopsy probe
- Vacuum Options: Versatile vacuum options available to manage fluid accumulation in the biopsy site
- Flexibility: Versatile performance across ultrasound, stereotactic, and MRI imaging modalities
- MRI accuracy: VisiLoc™ MRI Visible obturator contributes to excellent accuracy under MRI guidance
Please consult product labels and inserts for indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, precautions and directions for use.